- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Idol producer was amazing...
I miss it so much...
I miss the interactions
I miss the content
I miss the trainees
I miss everything about it
That show was amazing
I watched it religiously... every little content they posted
Everything from behind the scenes and every extra clip.
I WATCHED EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SO FUCKING GOOD
And it is over
And I am sad
bcs It was so good
and I wanted it to never end
and I miss that show...
fuck everything I want Idol producer back...
I miss it so much...
I miss the interactions
I miss the content
I miss the trainees
I miss everything about it
That show was amazing
I watched it religiously... every little content they posted
Everything from behind the scenes and every extra clip.
I WATCHED EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SO FUCKING GOOD
And it is over
And I am sad
bcs It was so good
and I wanted it to never end
and I miss that show...
fuck everything I want Idol producer back...