I miss kids and animals (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
like those sweet well mannered kids and cute fluffy little pets ahh :sakUwu: I want the innocence and cuddles and playing and everything...... forgetting about reality for a little while and just being simple again...... but ever since I moved here three years ago, this has been missing in my life.... (just thinking out loud hehe..) you guys with pets or kids in your lives, be good to them please, it's such a treasure to be able to be around them, I think it truly heals the soul....... :)

I think I'm lonely :nekosweat:

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I constantly miss my godchild. I love her so much
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread