hey @TwentyOneJongdae, i love you and I miss you ❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛 you are awesome
melancholia i love yall <3 . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,178 Reactions Received 14,722 Location twice and loona's heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @TwentyOneJongdae 3 June 2019 #1 hey @TwentyOneJongdae, i love you and I miss you ❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛 you are awesome Reactions: wayvoutsold, JoanaIsHere, gongchan and 5 others
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 3 June 2019 #2 Cute Reactions: JoanaIsHere, gongchan and SaviorITZY
SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 3 June 2019 #3 @TwentyOneJongdae Reactions: wayvoutsold, JoanaIsHere and gongchan
gongchan Izz/Phoenix . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 3,762 Reactions Received 13,488 Website theghostofwind.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Bana Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @melancholia Wreck @wayvoutsold 3 June 2019 #4 Aw Dani I love and miss you too 💔 Reactions: JoanaIsHere and melancholia
melancholia i love yall <3 . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,178 Reactions Received 14,722 Location twice and loona's heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @TwentyOneJongdae 3 June 2019 #5 TwentyOneJongdae said: Aw Dani I love and miss you too 💔 Click to expand... i missed it! :cccc i hope u had a good day Reactions: gongchan and JoanaIsHere
TwentyOneJongdae said: Aw Dani I love and miss you too 💔 Click to expand... i missed it! :cccc i hope u had a good day