Appreciation I MISS YILI (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
How do I live with @Yili
I want to know
How do I post threads without @Yili if you ever go
How do I ever, ever talk & hit my post count?
How do I, how do I, oh, how do I live

I miss my time buddy.
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk: :yolk:​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Yili is great! She's quickly become one of my faves here on KS!
:maheart: :nekolove:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
For a moment I thought @Yili had gone into hiatus,
Nah she's just never on when I'm on anymore when we used to both be on right when 0:00 KST hit.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread