- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
yeah these prefix things drive me crazy sometimes, sorry @Son Na Eun still love ya.
Anyway TITLE^
I know people probably thought i ditched for akp but if you see my activity there i havent made a thread there in ages either, i just got sick recently and i've been thrown into the deep end at work, i got a promotion which YAY but also I shouldnt be working I'm so exhausted and just want to rest but I got offered this position above many many others .. others more qualified and longer time there and I dont want the boss thinking im slacking or he may give it to someone else so im just working sick coming home exhausted and just doing more stuff at home i've got so much to look out for and I've been driving all over new zealand. its been quite the rollercoaster the past few weeks and at this moment im still not well i haven't replied anyone in pm here or akp I just dont have the mental capacity but I really do miss everyone espeically @goyo and @kodoku
but not just them. but yeah I just have not been well, i really wish I wasn't so sick but thats life, just letting kps know I'm still a loyal user trust me @StarWarsBitch
back to wishing i was dead. *buries my head in my pillow*
Anyway TITLE^
I know people probably thought i ditched for akp but if you see my activity there i havent made a thread there in ages either, i just got sick recently and i've been thrown into the deep end at work, i got a promotion which YAY but also I shouldnt be working I'm so exhausted and just want to rest but I got offered this position above many many others .. others more qualified and longer time there and I dont want the boss thinking im slacking or he may give it to someone else so im just working sick coming home exhausted and just doing more stuff at home i've got so much to look out for and I've been driving all over new zealand. its been quite the rollercoaster the past few weeks and at this moment im still not well i haven't replied anyone in pm here or akp I just dont have the mental capacity but I really do miss everyone espeically @goyo and @kodoku
back to wishing i was dead. *buries my head in my pillow*