I try to be active but I can’t nowadays :kijoongstare:
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 8 September 2023 #1 I try to be active but I can’t nowadays Reactions: Pirioca
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,483 Reactions Received 9,488 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 77,186 Gender Male 9 September 2023 #2 That's because you're one year older now. Nah, I'm just kidding. Sometimes you need to just relax for a while. Take your time. Reactions: Willow
That's because you're one year older now. Nah, I'm just kidding. Sometimes you need to just relax for a while. Take your time.
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,455 Reactions Received 75,525 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,367 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 9 September 2023 #3 Life happens and people get busy. It happens. It’s okay. Reactions: Willow