I need 18 posts (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
This beauty that was finally uploaded today :sj_weary:
46111
Ah, we'll i've got 11 (or now 10?) posts until I can get a new badge for 500 messages too, don't have anything particularly in mind tho, I also got another 4 for 2nd donation, we'll see what I fancy later, right now i'm just trying to stay awake and warm
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You could always start a trolling thread to really get the party going! :wimwim:
I think that may not be the best thing to do as a mod :wimwim:
otherwise i totally would
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I think that may not be the best thing to do as a mod :wimwim:
otherwise i totally would
Well you gotta have something to moderate ig, give the other mods a run for their money, that'll be real fun to watch
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think that may not be the best thing to do as a mod :wimwim:
otherwise i totally would
Oh yeah true...

Why don't you try playing some forum games! Not only would you get your post count up, but you'd be having some fun!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ah, we'll i've got 11 (or now 10?) posts until I can get a new badge for 500 messages too, don't have anything particularly in mind tho, I also got another 4 for 2nd donation, we'll see what I fancy later, right now i'm just trying to stay awake and warm
I wish I had that problem but i always use up my posts right away because i stan too any groups :wimwim:


Well you gotta have something to moderate ig, give the other mods a run for their money, that'll be real fun to watch
Good point
@lexus get over here im going to make a troll thread
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I wish I had that problem but i always use up my posts right away because i stan too any groups :wimwim:



Good point
@lexus get over here im going to make a troll thread
Sis u wanna get ur posts up but you compile ur replies to two different posts in one, I thought you'd be better at this posting thing wyd
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sis u wanna get ur posts up but you compile ur replies to two different posts in one, I thought you'd be better at this posting thing wyd
Im too lazy to go up and reply to multiple posts at once :wimwim:
So if someone else responds I just make it into one
Because laziness
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YOU DON'T KNOW WHO JOHNNY DEPP IS?!!??!!?!?!?

HE'S THE MOST ICONIC ACTOR OF OUR DECADE AND PREVIOUS
HE'S FUNNY
HIS VOICE IS SEC-SEE
HE'S currently going through a really bad divorce with his wife but we ain't gonna talk about alla dat.
AND HE USED TO BE SUPER HOT




 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YOU DON'T KNOW WHO JOHNNY DEPP IS?!!??!!?!?!?

HE'S THE MOST ICONIC ACTOR OF OUR DECADE AND PREVIOUS
HE'S FUNNY
HIS VOICE IS SEC-SEE
HE'S currently going through a really bad divorce with his wife but we ain't gonna talk about alla dat.
AND HE USED TO BE SUPER HOT




:wimwim:
Men arent hot
Such a thing doesnt exist
Ig hes okay looking though
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Did you just delete ur own double post lol I was just about to compliment you on ur achievement
What double post i dont double post :wimwim:
Never
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread