I need a A to Z NCT (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ok imagine if we had a member for each letter of the alphabet
we could get a A to Z stage

- I love stage names cause it gives idols a little bit of privacy -

Here who i think will take current letters...

C - chenle
D - Doyoung
H - Haechan
J - Jaemin or Jaehyun
[depending who more popular at the time as sm pretty equal with them atm]
K - Kun
L - Lucas
M - Mark
R - Renjun
S - Sungchan
T - Taeyong
W - winwin
[but i bet they would add a new member so it didnt have to be winwin]
X - Xiaojun
Y - Yangyang


Name suggestions for nct [obv stage names]
[highlighted the ones id pick]

A - Angel - Aries - Ash
B - Blaze - BenBen
E - Ezra - Elk - Elf [[if short cute if tall funny xD]]
F - Finn - Fox - Flynn
G - Grey - Gold
I - Issac - Icy - Ira
N - Niko - Nash - Noa
O - Otto - Oz - O+
P - Pike - Perry
Q - Qi - Q - Quill- Quartz
U - Up - Ugo - UwU
V - Van - Vinn - Valentine
Z - Zayn - Zeke - Zigg - Zag

@NCTzen​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I have always loved the name Aidan. For B, maybe Blake? Blake sounds kinda cool for a rapper or a dancer. Elias. Flynn is such a nice name! Grey is good. Isaac, I love that name too. Nick, Ollie, Parker (maybe for someone whose last name is Park? :)), Quinn, U, Vinnie, Ziggy.

I mean most of those names are just a bit too American, so I´d be happy to see more Korean names and the foreigners should remember them, ha!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I have always loved the name Aidan. For B, maybe Blake? Blake sounds kinda cool for a rapper or a dancer. Elias. Flynn is such a nice name! Grey is good. Isaac, I love that name too. Nick, Ollie, Parker (maybe for someone whose last name is Park? :)), Quinn, U, Vinnie, Ziggy.

I mean most of those names are just a bit too American, so I´d be happy to see more Korean names and the foreigners should remember them, ha!
sm stage names are for the most part westernised
i.e Ten, Winwin, Lucas, Hendery

the only ones what arent are
Xiaojun & Haechan
[xiaojun birth name is xiao dejun sooo somewhat still his name]

Korean names they could use
Busan
Eun
Gun
U-jin
Ulsan
Nam-gi

etc
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread