I need a break (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I keep bouncing between a BUNCH of drama videos about James Charles and like I fucKing CAN'T STOP!
Like every time I finish one something new happens and I bounce to that and I'M TIRED BUT SO INTRIGUED.

:taesip::taesip::taesip::taesip:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I hadn't watch YT drama in a year before this :nekoshy:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
weren't you whining about a pink aesthetic?
and now you're going black?
copying the queen again?
:jenniesmug:
You're an idiot if you think I haven't had this aesthetic before you got your black one <.<
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Skinnny and kuro

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
tbh watching those videos makes me feel super anxious and scared that ppl will start to associate him w lgbt ppl
I mean honestly sadly there is at LEAST one person from each group of people that falls into a harmful stereotype and sadly James is ONE of them and he's an incredibly public figure. But I hope most people are aware enough to not be so ignorant and think he represents everyone in the LGBT+ community.

I mean Shane Dawson and Ryland called him out on it in a video even if it seemed like joking and Shane is much more well-known than James. So I'm hoping that combats it a bit.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You have ONE badge with pink on it so try again.
did you just say I have ONE pink badge?
try again YOURSELF

and I had the black aesthetic planned since march smh
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
did you just say I have ONE pink badge?
try again YOURSELF

and I had the black aesthetic planned since march smh
You are color blind???
Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 8.18.01 PM.png


Cool Cool and my aesthetic still isn't black and if anything you copied from the emo queen @Vikki
Don't call out peeps if you can't see colors!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You are color blind???
Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 8.18.01 PM.png


Cool Cool and my aesthetic still isn't black and if anything you copied from the emo queen @Vikki
Don't call out peeps if you can't see colors!
are YOU colorblind?
22048
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
are YOU colorblind?
Screenshot 2019-05-12 at 7.21.02 PM.png
You can't see the pink in your CLC badge???? ARE YOU OK!?!
I'm an "artist" I can't be colorblind try again
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Skinnny and kuro

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You are color blind???
Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 8.18.01 PM.png


Cool Cool and my aesthetic still isn't black and if anything you copied from the emo queen @Vikki
Don't call out peeps if you can't see colors!
Right? :maheart:
I the og emo queen
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You can't see the pink in your CLC badge???? ARE YOU OK!?!
I'm an "artist" I can't be colorblind try again
OMG I AM SO CONFUSED WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT :pepecry1:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread