- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,180
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,696
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
cutie as always!cmere my loveyou are my #1 gamer
![]()
I am nearly level 52, so I did!Did u beat it? 🥺
YAYYY 🫶 I hope u can beat the gameI am nearly level 52, so I did!
It will take forever and a dayYAYYY 🫶 I hope u can beat the game
I have a few switch friends from playing splatoon 3I believe in u
Idk a lot abt a platoon sorry if this question is Annoying but can u also lvl up with friends and beat the game with them?I have a few switch friends from playing splatoon 3
they are all actual people playing but the lvl up is between you only.Idk a lot abt a platoon sorry if this question is Annoying but can u also lvl up with friends and beat the game with them?
Ohhh got ya!they are all actual people playing but the lvl up is between you only.
still makes it really fun.
I need to charge my joy con controllers and my phone omgOhhh got ya!
oh why?I need to charge my joy con controllers and my phone omg