I need a new Keyboard (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I used to have a G910. Right now I'm using a test product. It's TRASH!:kbbeatdown: I'm not necessarily a Logitec fan as far as keyboards go but the 910 was ok. I'll spend like 200 if it's worth it. I need suggestions. Was looking at
Amazon product B08HR74WV4
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
I never had issues with CHERRY keyboards. I use the KC 1000 at the moment. It was bloody cheap and works like a charm. There's no wrist rest on it, but I don't need one since I use a HyperX Wrist Rest Pad.

But the KC 1000 is a rather basic office keyboard: no extra keys, no glowing keys, no bells, no whistles. Maybe the CHERRY MX 3.0 S could be an option for you if you search for a Keyboard like the G910. There's an additional Palmrest for it made out of Aluminium.



 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread