I need a thundershirt (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
There is a storm a good state away that might not even hit us but I am already filled with a massive sense of dread :pepecry1: We've just overall had rotten luck with storms having lightning strike the house as a child, our current car a few years ago (costly :c ), and either wind damage or a small tornado completely screwing up the roof and power lines. Last year we also had 4 storm related outages so please can this year be a break from that?


Is anyone else extremely afraid of thunderstorms?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
There is a storm a good state away that might not even hit us but I am already filled with a massive sense of dread :pepecry1: We've just overall had rotten luck with storms having lightning strike the house as a child, our current car a few years ago (costly :c ), and either wind damage or a small tornado completely screwing up the roof and power lines. Last year we also had 4 storm related outages so please can this year be a break from that?


Is anyone else extremely afraid of thunderstorms?
I am. I always hide under the bed when thunder is around
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread