I need advice . . . (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,283
Reactions Received
75,375
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,789
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I don't know. Pray to the "Cat Gods"?

Find a sugar daddy :sanapray:
Don't you mean a Sugar Lion? :dubuthink: Since we're talking about her being in the feline family..... hypothetically.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and Nina

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know. Pray to the "Cat Gods"?



Don't you mean a Sugar Lion? :dubuthink: Since we're talking about her being in the feline family..... hypothetically.
The sugar daddy is the owner :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
The sugar daddy is the owner :lisalaugh:
Humans have no relevance in this thread! Did you not know?? For shame!

I cannot believe I'm explaining this to you. Lions are males so... they are... daddies. Ugh! I actually said that!

Get out, weird thoughts!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread