- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,382
- Reactions Received
- 14,883
- Location
- Sun
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 20
- Ship
HOLY SHITWatch out this killer gifs with red yoongi
PEOPLE TELL ME TO BE READY BEFORE SEND THE PHOTO
HOLY SHITWatch out this killer gifs with red yoongi
USE ITHOLY SHIT
PEOPLE TELL ME TO BE READY BEFORE SEND THE PHOTO
waitomg blurry this is perfect. the third gif (bottom left )can be your dp, and the others will be your sig. it's so perfect. @blurryface
OMG MAKE UP YOUR MIND SISwait
im not sure about red
I HAVE DIFFERENT IDEAS THAT IM NOT SURE YET
WAIT OMFGOMG MAKE UP YOUR MIND SIS
it won't suckWAIT OMFG
IM EXCITED NOW
BUT IM SURE ABOUT IT WILL BE SUCKS![]()
ok you know what, if you don't do it, I might steal that gif setIT WILL BE
meeh use itok you know what, if you don't do it, I might steal that gif set
so make up your mind because my aesthetic is gonna change too
omg ok flop, I'm gonna use itmeeh use it
ill probably make something BLUE or DARK
cuz i love yoonseok in dark
or maybe light IDK OMFG
okayomg ok flop, I'm gonna use it
have fun
if you need me, just tag me lol
then make it turqouise-mint
It looks awesome omfgomg ok flop, I'm gonna use it
have fun
if you need me, just tag me lol
thank youuuu <3It looks awesome omfg![]()
![]()
Omg it's amazingTHANKS FOR ADVICES
I CHANGED MY AESTHETIC
![]()
![]()
thank you for everything uwu@blurryface perfect <3