I need anime recommendation (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Give me something similar to code geass, its the only anime that i finished successfully & got me hooked to the end. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Guilty Crown, Aldnoah.zero, Psycho Pass, Stein Gate, Darling in the Franxx, Accel World, the Fate series, Full Metal Panic, Youjo Senki.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Guilty Crown, Aldnoah.zero, Psycho Pass, Stein Gate, Darling in the Franxx, Accel World, the Fate series, Full Metal Panic, Youjo Senki.
Thank you, i'll check them out when i can now that i am at home most of the time. :pepeheart:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmm tbh I haven't really watched many things similar to it but let's see

Dr.Stone is similar in the intrigue sense, it has you intrigued as to how it will all go down and everything the main character is planning

Only other thing I can recommend that's somewhat similar is Mob Psycho cause of the insane powers...

I watched Geass only recently so it's still a shock to me and very different.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hmmm tbh I haven't really watched many things similar to it but let's see

Dr.Stone is similar in the intrigue sense, it has you intrigued as to how it will all go down and everything the main character is planning

Only other thing I can recommend that's somewhat similar is Mob Psycho cause of the insane powers...

I watched Geass only recently so it's still a shock to me and very different.
I think you would like Steins;Gate
I'll check mob psycho and steins, thanks you two. :saranghae:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Just a heads up, Steins;Gate starts a bit slow, but after like 3 or 4 episodes it get reeeeeeally good, so try not to give up on it early :wimwim:
Thanks for the heads up.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Death Note in some sense, both have anti hero as main character.

Aldnoah Zero for mecha fights and two factions- one overpowered and one oppressed in war.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread