- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
Ok so, in one of my classes in school we are doing an end of the year self writing piece. For this assignment, we have to write about and explain our bad + good qualities and traits we have and how what we do affects other people. A big part of this is also getting feedback from the people around us. The teacher has asked us to get responses to questions she assigned from people we know in person and online to see what they think. So, I figured I could ask you guys here the questions for the assignment.
Not everything needs to be answered, but if you guys could at least try to answer most of these questions that would be really REALLY helpful. (after all this is for an assignment oop). Oh also you don't have to know me well to answer, anyone can.
These are directly being copied and pasted from the assignment:
What are good and bad qualities you see from me?
If you were to answer honestly, what is something annoying and/or irritating that I do?
Do I seem like a good role model?
Do I cause drama or stop drama?
Am I a person you could go to for good advice?
How well do I seem to get along with others around me?
Thank you to anyone who answers these questions about me,,,maybe if I get enough people to fill this out I won't have to ask these to anyone irl lol
Not everything needs to be answered, but if you guys could at least try to answer most of these questions that would be really REALLY helpful. (after all this is for an assignment oop). Oh also you don't have to know me well to answer, anyone can.
These are directly being copied and pasted from the assignment:
What are good and bad qualities you see from me?
If you were to answer honestly, what is something annoying and/or irritating that I do?
Do I seem like a good role model?
Do I cause drama or stop drama?
Am I a person you could go to for good advice?
How well do I seem to get along with others around me?
Thank you to anyone who answers these questions about me,,,maybe if I get enough people to fill this out I won't have to ask these to anyone irl lol