Sensitive I Need Happy or Silly Thing (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Basically, I was preparing for several people in my life to pass away and then suddenly get the news that a man who was like a second father to me passed away. I'm really struggling and crying every couple of minutes and I'm just...I can't function well enough to get shit done besides making and baking junk food.

Please, if you guys could send me funny videos or recommend me good youtube channels or movies or shows for me to watch I'd really appreciate it.

Just as a heads up I tried to watch Despicable Me and got to the end and just started crying. I know it's healthy to cry but I don't want to just constantly cry.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm so sorry for all of this, dear :((( here's a charming cat channel I really enjoy...... I hope it gives you some comfort and please know you can always talk to me. Sending you lots of love <3

 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This is my FAVOURITE movie of ALL TIME and I just found the full thing on YouTube for you! I don't know whether you're a Spice Girls fan but this is what I watch whenever I need to be taken back to a more innocent time in my life, stay strong my friend!

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so sorry and if you need someone to talk to I am always here for you.

A movie that always makes me feel better is Clueless and New York Minute and every Hilary Duff movie out there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread