- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So I know I skipped a month here and there but my top 100 list
is in the process of being finalized and since it's the end of the year
I wanted some special categories for "awards" and wanted some more ideas for them.
I already have these ones:
-Debuted on the list highest (not including January)
-Rookie of the year (Statistics)
-Rookie of the Year (Personal Choice)
-Moved Up the Most Total
-Dropped the Most Total
-Held the #1 Spot Longest
-Best Debut
So if you guys have any that you would like to see in the end of year thread please let me know.
I'm so PUMPED and really appreciate any and all suggestions <3
is in the process of being finalized and since it's the end of the year
I wanted some special categories for "awards" and wanted some more ideas for them.
I already have these ones:
-Debuted on the list highest (not including January)
-Rookie of the year (Statistics)
-Rookie of the Year (Personal Choice)
-Moved Up the Most Total
-Dropped the Most Total
-Held the #1 Spot Longest
-Best Debut
So if you guys have any that you would like to see in the end of year thread please let me know.
I'm so PUMPED and really appreciate any and all suggestions <3