Sensitive I need help (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I don’t know where to go at this point, so I’m hoping I can get advice here.
Behind the screen I interact on KPS with, and inside my head, I’m being engulfed by anxiety. I can’t stop worrying over every little thing got to do with my health. I have a thought, then I’m not able to get it out of my head, and it makes me depressed and scared.
I think my anxiety is starting to affect my physical health too; I am losing touch with reality and my mind has become empty. I can’t think straight or anything. I also don’t want to talk to people or even leave my house anymore. I’ve always been a worrier, but in the last month my mental health has deteriorated. I don’t know what to do.
I’ve talked to my parents and they say just don’t worry and think positively but it isn’t that simple to me. I don’t know where to go now; if I talk to a family member then they’ll say the exact same thing to me every time. I am now asking if anyone her has a solution or advice for me to help with my anxiety. At this point, I’m so desperate for help I’ll do anything.
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I'm very sorry that you feel like that, I can relate to most of it and it's really such a horrible feeling. You must feel like it's consuming you, right?
Well, it does have solution! First of all for the hardest moments you can try to control your breath, it gives a little of relief and it's very important for who has anxiety.
Second, there are many psychologists online nowadays, even for free, did you already search for it? I don't know where you are from but maybe you can find it!
Also you can ask your parents if they can take you to one, I know that they don't understand how much it affects us, my parents also don't understand, but maybe if you say that you really want to get some professional help they won't deny this to you
I know it feels very bad but it doesn't last forever ❤
Check the links sent above ^ and if you want to talk you can dm me anytime ^^
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
you should also try explaining or educating your parents on anxiety and how it is affecting you. if they understand how it isn't easy, maybe they will get you proper help and understand you better. try being gentler with yourself as well ! it isn't easy at all, but I believe in you. every little progress piles up into bigger progress
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee and Kamistar

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Is there something specific that makes you anxious?

You should try again with your parents but this time be more straight forward like "Mom I'm not okay, I really need help.". You can also talk to a teacher at your school, they could guide you. I don't know if it's the case where you live but usually schools have psychologists or people specialized to help you out.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think your best bet would be a therapist/psychiatrist. They’ve been learning about this for a long time and learning how to help. Your school might have a free one if you don’t want your parents to know, or if you’re comfortable asking them you can find an outside one. Good luck, I hope you manage to find what works for you. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee and brekker

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
if you ever need to talk or need to get something off your chest I'm here <3
think about what's making you worried and why you are worrying over it so much. Try talking to a therapist or something like that.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread