- Joined
- 9 November 2021
- Messages
- 4,236
- Reactions Received
- 6,587
- Website
- mrrghostface.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Hufflepuff
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/they
- Ship
IM BORED, I ACTUALLY HAVE TIME TO MYSELF.... WHAT SHOULD I DO??? 
i would love to but i have nothing except watch new showsStart a new show
i actually have no wordsYou can do me bby![]()
I couldnt resisti actually have no words![]()
IM BORED, I ACTUALLY HAVE TIME TO MYSELF.... WHAT SHOULD I DO???![]()
You can do me bby![]()
I admitted to the deepest part of hell to think about what ive done
completely understandableI couldnt resist![]()
that is actually a nice idea... now to remember what the games were calledRediscover an old website/game you used to like?
i have 3 cats at my mom's and 8 dogs at my dad's... i think i can'tadopt a dog![]()
one more wont hurti have 3 cats at my mom's and 8 dogs at my dad's... i think i can't![]()
i honestly would love another dog, but a small one that i can keep insideone more wont hurt![]()