I need movie recommendations (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
So I'm bored and need something to watch on Hulu. I was thinking about watching Parasite but I'm gonna watch that tonight. So I want some of your guys' favorite movies(they have to be on Hulu tho😕) recommendations. I'll take any genre of movie(horror/thriller, romance etc)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Baechu
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I don‘t have hulu and I also never watch movies tbh... but I have watched Parasite and it was great!!! Hope u enjoyed it :ilovebread:
I hope its good! I've heard it was so i have high expectations for it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Baechu

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will always recommend the back to the future trilogy. it’s just so fun and interesting and one of the best
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread