I need new mutuals on Twitter (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What the title says lol

Show me your Twitter, it doesn't matter what you stan

but be prepared for lots of BTS content, sorry xD but I promise I'm not into fan wars
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Sure, I got Twitter just today and I only got it because I have a Jhope artist thread and I need to post content and I'm planning a day6 thread and you can't have a day6 thread without Jae's tweets. I might not use it that much but here you go:


my twitter :)

I would love some BTS content though :sj_weary:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Sure, I got Twitter just today and I only got it because I have a Jhope artist thread and I need to post content and I'm planning a day6 thread and you can't have a day6 thread without Jae's tweets. I might not use it that much but here you go:


my twitter :)

I would love some BTS content though :sj_weary:
yay
Twitter is an amazing content source :sanapray:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
yay
Twitter is an amazing content source :sanapray:
I've just realised how weird my username is... I don't remember that being it. I'm so confused. What did I do wrong? :sanathink:

Is there anyway I can change it?
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
yay
Twitter is an amazing content source :sanapray:
Wait, you just need to follow each other back to be mutuals right? Is there anything else I should do? I'm sorry, I'm so new to this...
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Wait, you just need to follow each other back to be mutuals right? Is there anything else I should do? I'm sorry, I'm so new to this...
No, that's it, no worries <3 No need to apologize. I hope you'll have fun on Twitter
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I've just realised how weird my username is... I don't remember that being it. I'm so confused. What did I do wrong? :sanathink:

Is there anyway I can change it?
yes, you can edit it in your profile :sakUwu: the displayed name and the username in your link as well. You can also change the colors of your profile and everything
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoldenBunny

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBunny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread