I Need Some Help With This... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Alright I need some help with this:

:pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :llama_blush: :pandasad:
(Only Read The CAPITILE LETTERS)
:pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy:
qwdaserdgfhfjkoiuyttresfdxcbvnmjkjoiuyytrsfdxcbgnvhbmjkjkhujgyhftgdfsawqwewsdfxgthgvhbjkhugyftdrsefdxgcvhbjgujhbnmjhujgyfhgdscgbnvhgyjftdrdfcgvnhghgfqasesadrdf I qewasdrgfhjkqwsdfghjWANTwasrdfcgvhbjnmTOqwaserdftyghuhgyfdsesrdfghbjnPRANKewsertdgfhhvjkhn@wresrdtfygjhSUGArserdtyfhghgjsedgfhgjRUSHsetetrdtfyujhkh

I NEED YOUR HELP!!! If You Want to help comment and i will create a coversation for us!


THANK YOU!! I LUV CHU!!!~~ Have a amazing day!
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Alright I need some help with this:

:pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :llama_blush: :pandasad:
(Only Read The CAPITILE LETTERS)
:pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy:
qwdaserdgfhfjkoiuyttresfdxcbvnmjkjoiuyytrsfdxcbgnvhbmjkjkhujgyhftgdfsawqwewsdfxgthgvhbjkhugyftdrsefdxgcvhbjgujhbnmjhujgyfhgdscgbnvhgyjftdrdfcgvnhghgfqasesadrdf I qewasdrgfhjkqwsdfghjWANTwasrdfcgvhbjnmTOqwaserdftyghuhgyfdsesrdfghbjnPRANKewsertdgfhhvjkhn@wresrdtfygjhSUGArserdtyfhghgjsedgfhgjRUSHsetetrdtfyujhkh

I NEED YOUR HELP!!! If You Want to help comment and i will create a coversation for us!


THANK YOU!! I LUV CHU!!!~~ Have a amazing day!
Sorry if i spelled some stuff wrong, i have dislexia and i causes some problems with my reading and spelling:pandasad:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:susPepe: :susPepe: :susPepe: :susPepe: :susPepe:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You can't just post something like this on a public forum that I am pretty ACTIVE on...

I kind of HAVE to see it XDDDDD

And good luck with that prank...
I now see it coming :>>>

:susPepe:I will be watching you......................................................................................
Plus you tagged our group account...
I check it regularly...
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I could help I guess if it's not too late? lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread