Appreciation I need this man in my life. (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
same hun
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Sm we talked about these hair colours I swear... :sadcat: why you trying to tempt the demon.

Lol I'm stilling trying to grasp what this song about honestly but it's attacking my soul in more ways then one but it's so good.
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Sm we talked about these hair colours I swear... :sadcat: why you trying to tempt the demon.

Lol I'm stilling trying to grasp what this song about honestly but it's attacking my soul in more ways then one but it's so good.
The song slaps either way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread