- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,581
- Reactions Received
- 10,912
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I need time away from everything.
Everyone.
I honestly cannot take much more.
Mark this as my indefinite hiatus, and please accept my apologies for my undetermined absence from the site and duties as a staff member.
I will do my best to maintain the Taemin and ASTRO idol threads, so please do not remove me as OP.
I am not sure when I will return.
Thanks.
Everyone.
I honestly cannot take much more.
Mark this as my indefinite hiatus, and please accept my apologies for my undetermined absence from the site and duties as a staff member.
I will do my best to maintain the Taemin and ASTRO idol threads, so please do not remove me as OP.
I am not sure when I will return.
Thanks.