- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
idk which badges to get :')To get what?
You like Cravity right? Maybe one from Cravityidk which badges to get :')
I'll probably get the Minhee one!You like Cravity right? Maybe one from Cravity
Lets' go miniminhee!I'll probably get the Minhee one!
I was thinking of changing my usernameLets' go miniminhee!
But gardenofeden is a nice nameI was thinking of changing my username![]()
I kinda wanna make it @Wonpil thoBut gardenofeden is a nice name
That is also good! <3I kinda wanna make it @Wonpil tho
It would've been @Sana but someone already has that atThat is also good! <3
But you can have @Wonpil thoIt would've been @Sana but someone already has that at
Yeah~But you can have @Wonpil tho
Okay <3Yeah~
Gotta wait till my next change is available
yesI miss them
Did you see they reunited?
i hate knetz in general :')yes
smh i hate how knetz are still hating on them even after their disbandment
same here ✊✊i hate knetz in general :')
MNET CAN DIE IN A DITCH THEY ROBBED US OF X1'S 5 YEARS :')same here ✊✊
i hate mnet more though![]()