- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
prolly gonna start with no more dream and ask her who she likes each era and what she thinks of the song tooYNWA album >>>>> i think its one of their best, maybe she would like it
lmk what she thinks of namjoon's caterpillar hairprolly gonna start with no more dream and ask her who she likes each era and what she thinks of the song too
because i am wearing my bts hoodie and just thought about itBut WHY BTS specifically? Something wrong with all the other groups? HMMM HMMM!!???!?!!
This was not as well thought out as I thought it would be and I don't know where to go from here.because i am wearing my bts hoodie and just thought about it![]()
tbh ill prolly get her into both my ultsThis was not as well thought out as I thought it would be and I don't know where to go from here.