I need to get something off my chest (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I’ve been questioning a lot recently, about my identity. I am sure that I’m non binary, but I don’t know how I feel. She/her pronouns started to not sit well with me and sometimes I don’t feel 100% comfortable being told, or treated like I’m strictly female. Even though I know wanting to wear ‘tradition’ male clothes doesn’t make you nb, but I had never dreamed of wearing them even 2 years ago. I don’t like having a higher voice; I want a deeper one, but not male deep.I sometimes like to forget my assigned gender and just do what I want. I feel more and more each day that I’m not strictly female. That I feel that I’m outside of the gender binary.
The reason why I’m putting this out on KS is because I feel safer to talk about it here. I tell my mother everything, but I don’t think she supports non binary people. She’s made statements before that she’s sick of hearing people saying call me they/them, which hurts me. i don’t know if other people in family support transgender people (though they do accept LGB) and I’m scared to ask in case They get suspicious. This is something I needed to get off my chest. Thank you if you have read thru this all 🙇 This is one of the hardest things I’ve had to write before :sadcat:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m sorry she doesn’t accept you, that must be hard. But you know who you are better than her. I hope she can learn to accept you for who you are one day, even if it takes some time.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
It takes a lot of courage to write this out. We don’t know each other, but I’m so proud of you. It’s the worst not having support from family, I know that feeling very well. I hope your mother will learn to accept you and that you will never have to feel ashamed of who you are. Hang in there. :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread