I Need to Get This Off My Chest (1 Viewer)

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Guys, my baby spoke...

"I can take a walk, I'm eating regularly and my general condition is improving. But I will need some more time before I make a comeback on screen," Kim wrote.


Source: Actor Kim Woo-bin seen healthy

He IS going to come back. ONE DAY HE WILL. I don't know when and if a year give or take I DONT CARE. ILL WAIT FOR MY BABY.

I'm going to go cry in a corner now.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
He was the actor that got cancer right? I'm glad he's recovering, cancer is always scary and I have seen it taking way too many people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ems and taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Glad to hear his health is improving and that he's taking things one day at a time!
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries and Ems

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Am legit crying in a corner with Woohyun and Sunggyu.
He was the actor that got cancer right? I'm glad he's recovering, cancer is always scary and I have seen it taking way too many people.
Yep! He's the one that got the rare nasopharyngeal cancer. He said all 35 of his treatments went well, so that's good news. My dad also went through colorectal cancer, so I feel like I have more understanding of what Woobin is going through. Just like Woobin, my dad is also taking walks and eating regularly. But it is a one day at a time. : )
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Glad to hear his health is improving and that he's taking things one day at a time!
I've missed you, hun. <3
Sorry I'm not as active here (like my activity is any better on AKP smh)

I was so happy to see news on him, hear from him, and then I love that his company is respectful of his private life. I guess he went to Japan with Kwangsoo and others. People inquired and SidisHQ told people it's none of your business. Lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Am legit crying in a corner with Woohyun and Sunggyu.


Yep! He's the one that got the rare nasopharyngeal cancer. He said all 35 of his treatments went well, so that's good news. My dad also went through colorectal cancer, so I feel like I have more understanding of what Woobin is going through. Just like Woobin, my dad is also taking walks and eating regularly. But it is a one day at a time. : )
I haven't kept up with him, but I read about him getting rare type of cancer. It does seem like the road to recovery is long, I'm bit surprised that he's still recovering. In other hand, I actually haven't observed any recover periods from cancer, sadly in case of people I have known it has always been fatal. I hope he is able to make full recovery and that it doesn't repeat, it'd be great to see him acting again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ems

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I haven't kept up with him, but I read about him getting rare type of cancer. It does seem like the road to recovery is long, I'm bit surprised that he's still recovering. In other hand, I actually haven't observed any recover periods from cancer, sadly in case of people I have known it has always been fatal. I hope he is able to make full recovery and that it doesn't repeat, it'd be great to see him acting again.
I am sorry to hear you go through so much with never getting to see anyone that made it to the other side. If best to describe recovery, people come out not having energy like they used to and they get cold a lot more. There is damage chemo and radiation left that can't be reversed. Overtime, my dad has found he is getting energy back, his blood levels are going back up, his iron levels are going back up, and he looks better too. Like people remark how healthier Woobin looks, it's the same with my dad. After my dad got a puppy to help get him to exercise and walk, our neighbors are always saying how better my dad looks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So glad to hear he's doing well! I've seen the recent articles about him but seeing him post is better! Waiting for him to comeback!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ems

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread