Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,014 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 1 June 2025 #1 Reactions: Nina
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,461 Reactions Received 39,088 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,782 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 1 June 2025 #2 I believe that's called stalking. I'd kill for that plate of lfood though. That looks heavenly.
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,424 Reactions Received 9,443 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,759 Gender Male 1 June 2025 #3 That food looks delicious.
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,344 Reactions Received 75,429 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,094 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 1 June 2025 #4 I'll get the car Reactions: StirFriedPanda