I Need To Rant, Also Can I Cry?.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
So this week we are suposed to dress up each day, Day1 = Wear Red, Day2 = Wear Camo, Day3 = Hawaiian day, Day4 = super hero day, Day5 = Crazy Hair day.....
So It was easy the first two days cause thats apart of everyones normal colthes but today......no i was like the only person dressed up! On Day4, me and my friends are going to dress up in our onesies and go trick or treating, then after we get free candy we are going to my house and watching scary movies!~😈 Also it's raining, Which i love, cause that means NO SOFTBALL GAME!! YAY! but my couch is in the hospital cause she is sick....and my parent Oh My Goooooooooowwwddd! Uggghhh, i can't they want me to be perfect but i'm not and that pisses them off, so now i'm being asked the same fucking questions 24/7 i can't take it it's driving me crazy! I honestly want to cry right now.......I'm Sorry i just needed to vent my thoughts and stuff somewhere....

How's everyones day? I hope you have a good day!~💜 Luv Chu!~​
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Aw, don't be sorry. We all have to vent some times c: Sorry you're going through so much, though TT *big hugs*

I'm still sort of dealing with the fallout from a mental breakdown I had not too long ago. But I'm recovering bit by bit thanks to great friends (and great music, hehe).
*Hugs Back*
Don't worry, I luv Chu!~
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
don't worry about venting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread