MV I need to stan gugudan!~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


This was in my recommended so I thought I would give it a try. And the song is not only super nice (gives me sort of melancholic nostalgic feelings) but I love Hana's voice as well. Super nice, kinda deep, and clear as well. She's got talent!

I think it's been a long time overdue for me to stan gugudan. I loved The Boots and Not That Type from last year, and SEMINA were some of my favorites on Produce 101. I think what's been keeping me from doing so was because I didn't really know or care about any of the members other than the 101 girls, but now that I saw this, I think I'm willing to change my mind. If Hana is this great then the others must be just as amazing.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
gugudan is amazing
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread