I need your help! (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Can you pretty please vote for SF9 at MCountdown!


I'll be forever grateful, they deserve to get their first win after such a long time (it's been 1194 days since their debut...)!

:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I will. I love them and Great guys is amazing.
The whole album is great! I love each and every song on it. They deserved to win with Easy Love already, imo.

I don't like drama though but certain fandom has been mass disliking their MV because of competition and that makes me sad. :lazypotato:
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Their song was charting and Momoland won this weeks so SF9 is probably favourite although I haven't actually seen the list of people.
You can never be sure with these music shows. As long as they stay at #1, it’ll be good enough. ;-;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The whole album is great! I love each and every song on it. They deserved to win with Easy Love already, imo.

I don't like drama though but certain fandom has been mass disliking their MV because of competition and that makes me sad. :lazypotato:
Atinys ?

Easy Love is great too. :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Atinys ?

Easy Love is great too. :pikahappy:
I don’t want to stereotype all fandom so I just say some of them because I also saw Atinity, who wanted to vote for SF9, get bashed by their own fandom. I understand everyone wants to get their favourites another win but I’m sure Fantasy already feel desperate enough and although I don’t stan SF9 (in fact I don’t stan any group xD) I think it’s about time they finally get their first win. They’ve been putting out a lot of great tracks and have had a bad luck so far regarding the timing of their comebacks and I feel like they might not get a lot of chances if they have a bad timing again. :(
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t want to stereotype all fandom so I just say some of them because I also saw Atinity, who wanted to vote for SF9, get bashed by their own fandom. I understand everyone wants to get their favourites another win but I’m sure Fantasy already feel desperate enough and although I don’t stan SF9 (in fact I don’t stan any group xD) I think it’s about time they finally get their first win. They’ve been putting out a lot of great tracks and have had a bad luck so far regarding the timing of their comebacks and I feel like they might not get a lot of chances if they have a bad timing again. :(

I actually love both groups. It’s unfortunate that some fans are doing that but unfortunately, it’s unavoidable at some point in Kpop. It’s better to ignore the toxicity. If SF9 win they will stay unbothered.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I actually love both groups. It’s unfortunate that some fans are doing that but unfortunately, it’s unavoidable at some point in Kpop. It’s better to ignore the toxicity. If SF9 win they will stay unbothered.
I agree, K-pop feels too competitive and like a chore at times, but if the group who hasn’t ever won, has a chance at it then I wouldn’t mind giving my best effort to help them. It’s not end of the world if they lose but seeing how things have turned out in the past for some artists who have won. Sadly K-pop brings out the worst in people. :l
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I agree, K-pop feels too competitive and like a chore at times, but if the group who hasn’t ever won, has a chance at it then I wouldn’t mind giving my best effort to help them. It’s not end of the world if they lose but seeing how things have turned out in the past for some artists who have won. Sadly K-pop brings out the worst in people. :l
And it’s getting worse and worse. People are fighting over such meaningless details nowadays.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Can you pretty please vote for SF9 at MCountdown!


I'll be forever grateful, they deserve to get their first win after such a long time (it's been 1194 days since their debut...)!

:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
I know what you mean by them needing their first win because Dreamcatcher also need their first win and are also on 1095 days without a win.
I hope SF9 get that win.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know what you mean by them needing their first win because Dreamcatcher also need their first win and are also on 1095 days without a win.
I hope SF9 get that win.
Deja Vu is a masterpiece, I can't believe it didn't get them first place. I assume they have a bad timing as well? :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Deja Vu is a masterpiece, I can't believe it didn't get them first place. I assume they have a bad timing as well? :(
Not only that but Deja Vu was robbed of a win as there was a miscalculation.
I think the same thing happened to SF9 also, right?
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not only that but Deja Vu was robbed of a win as there was a miscalculation.
I think the same thing happened to SF9 also, right?
I heard about that, I was rooting for them to win as well then and I wouldn't be surprised about SF9. The Show is a mess but many times there are other explanations though (like how Daniel won without physical sales) and the lengths people go to abuse idols for winning is kind of scary because no matter what, the group/soloist winning shouldn't be at fault. The abuse I've seen... you'd think that maybe it's better not to win at all. But I really hope Dreamcatcher gets their win next comeback!
:lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I heard about that, I was rooting for them to win as well then and I wouldn't be surprised about SF9. The Show is a mess but many times there are other explanations though (like how Daniel won without physical sales) and the lengths people go to abuse idols for winning is kind of scary because no matter what, the group/soloist winning shouldn't be at fault. The abuse I've seen... you'd think that maybe it's better not to win at all. But I really hope Dreamcatcher gets their win next comeback!
:lazypotato:
I know exactly what you mean. It's like Everglow won instead of Dreamcatcher from the miscalculation and there were fans hating on Everglow which wasn't there fault. At that time, I was getting so annoyed with InSomnia and was discussing it with @raja on Twitter about how I didn't like the fans blaming another group for it.
But also, after the damage has been done, it's not good to win as they would be taking the win off of Everglow and giving it to Dreamcatcher which Dreamcatcher wouldn't be able to have a proper celebration anyway, so it's best if they can get a win and celebrate properly.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know exactly what you mean. It's like Everglow won instead of Dreamcatcher from the miscalculation and there were fans hating on Everglow which wasn't there fault. At that time, I was getting so annoyed with InSomnia and was discussing it with @raja on Twitter about how I didn't like the fans blaming another group for it.
But also, after the damage has been done, it's not good to win as they would be taking the win off of Everglow and giving it to Dreamcatcher which Dreamcatcher wouldn't be able to have a proper celebration anyway, so it's best if they can get a win and celebrate properly.
I remember, Everglow got a lot of hate on r/kpop, people would even bring it up under other posts. I really agree with you, if you have an issue, take it up with the music show, don't blame the artist for something they can't control or decide. And Everglow probably would have felt awful as well because I'm sure they also thought they won fair so ethically it'd be wrong to take away the win but I don't think Dreamcatcher would feel better because they really didn't get to celebrate it at the time. And sadly, a lot of music shows, especially Inkigayo, give no chance to groups that don't chart well or have a lot of views and thus they have to rely on The Show (even though people always call it music show for nugus which, imo, is rude). :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread