- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
omg you thirsty hoe fakjfwk NOW SUPPORT THIS MAN ON PRODUCE X 101 :oof_tea::oof_tea:Omg your sig... I'm wet![]()
Omg I know this dude!! He's the hot guy who was in a controversy with Somi, right?omg you thirsty hoe fakjfwk NOW SUPPORT THIS MAN ON PRODUCE X 101 :oof_tea::oof_tea:
have this instead of holy water
![]()
![]()
Yep Kim Wooseok aka Wooshin..Omg I know this dude!! He's the hot guy who was in a controversy with Somi, right?
Oh yeah I was definitely one of those people.... WelpYep Kim Wooseok aka Wooshin..I hope you ain't one of those hoes who bashed him to the point where he needed to take a 1 year hiatus due to mental health EVEN THOUGH HE DID NOTHING WRONG
![]()
Omg..Oh yeah I was definitely one of those people.... Welp![]()
Since Somi was like 16 when that controversy happened, I don't know I guess I was over protectiveOmg..HOW COULD YOU
![]()
Wooshin is an angel and he didn't even touch her so pls support him and the whole of UP10TIONSince Somi was like 16 when that controversy happened, I don't know I guess I was over protective
I realized my mistake and I really won't jump the gun again on something like that :)
I don't know what that group is but I'll support on Produce :llama_cheer::llama_cheer::llama_cheer::llama_cheer:Wooshin is an angel and he didn't even touch her so pls support him and the whole of UP10TION![]()
omg thank chu lob <3I don't know what that group is but I'll support on Produce :llama_cheer::llama_cheer::llama_cheer::llama_cheer:
Plus this Wooshin is fucking hot like touch me oppa![]()
I like this Candyland song. I feel like I've heard it before hmmm. And damn Wooshin is like so goddamn hotomg thank chu lob <3
Listen to these bops
also this is the second d00d from UP10TION that is in produce x 101
Aren't they all hot thoughI like this Candyland song. I feel like I've heard it before hmmm. And damn Wooshin is like so goddamn hot![]()
Not sure. I only paid attention to him. He's THAT attractiveAren't they all hot though