I nees the definition of sfw (2 Viewers)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
So i can join a server
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Safe for work? Is that what you're going for?
Well i said that. Things that don't fit into the category of nsfw, and things that aren't violent or 18+.
And they said they needed a definition that's not just that it's the opposite of nsfw
 
  • Wow
Reactions: centen

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well i said that. Things that don't fit into the category of nsfw, and things that aren't violent or 18+.
And they said they needed a definition that's not just that it's the opposite of nsfw
I think you just answered your own question lol anything that's not violent, 18+, etc.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I think you just answered your own question lol anything that's not violent, 18+, etc.
I'm fr but they won't acceot it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,493
Reactions Received
18,190
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'm fr but they won't acceot it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I might just be Too Old For This Shit, but I can't imagine bending over backwards to invent new definitions for this super secret club that I'm sure won't be exhausting in other ways.:hyungwontea:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I might just be Too Old For This Shit, but I can't imagine bending over backwards to invent new definitions for this super secret club that I'm sure won't be exhausting in other ways.:hyungwontea:
Hey, I'm only 16 and i feel the same exact way ๐Ÿ˜ญ and these people are most likely older than me bc its 15+ ๐Ÿ’€
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread