Appreciation I never liked both, OP and ED songs, but these two slap (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah it's incredibly rare for me too to love both the OP and ED.

I can only remember 3 times lol.

1. Cowboy Bebop
Opening:


Ending:



2. Fullmetal Alchemist
Opening:


Ending:


Technically this is the 2nd ED but my favorite lol.

3. And now most recently, Vinland Saga

Opening:


Ending:


:sj_weary:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I sometimes like both, but it's rare for me to love both.

Though I love all NANA ops and eds:



(too bad there isn't better quality ones)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread