I never thought I would make it to 150 threads (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
But I've done it! :pandahappy::bigcatclap:

BTS Suga GIF - BTS Suga Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs



I was wondering if I should make this thread dedicated to Suga (like I did with my 100th thread), but I just wanted to make this thread as a sort of thanks to everyone apart of KPS. When I first came here from another forum I wasn't expecting to talk very much and not make any friends, I just sort of pictured myself lurking the majority of the time and posting like once a day. But KPS has really helped me slowly (very slowly) come out of my shell a little bit more online. I love that this is a place I can come onto and post my thoughts and people caring enough to listen and I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone and I love you all!
:bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:
​
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Yayy congrats!! I can understand how when u first come here u might not expect to be quite so active since there aren't as many threads posted as there are on other forums, but I feel like more people actually comment on those threads with more in depth opinions and thoughts, or will tend to take part in a fun thread more often than clicking off so I feel like that makes up for it. I feel like everyone's really here for each other on here and so I find myself posting a lot more and making a lot more thread topics thank I ever thought I would when joining just bc of this. Do you feel similar?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yayy congrats!! I can understand how when u first come here u might not expect to be quite so active since there aren't as many threads posted as there are on other forums, but I feel like more people actually comment on those threads with more in depth opinions and thoughts, or will tend to take part in a fun thread more often than clicking off so I feel like that makes up for it. I feel like everyone's really here for each other on here and so I find myself posting a lot more and making a lot more thread topics thank I ever thought I would when joining just bc of this. Do you feel similar?
Thank you!

I definitely feel similar, yes. I think with the other forum I felt very left out and only made a thread when I wanted to share how excited I was about something in Kpop not necessarily have a conversation with someone, I just wanted to fangirl lol. But here I feel like everyone is really open to just talk about anything even if it's the weirdest things, it really feels like a little family in a sort of way if you know what I mean. And since a large portion of us came here to have a nicer environment I think that contributes to it as well.

I hope that made sense I feel like I rambled :nekosweat:


congratulations!! :pepeheart:
Thank you :bigcatlove:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you!

I definitely feel similar, yes. I think with the other forum I felt very left out and only made a thread when I wanted to share how excited I was about something in Kpop not necessarily have a conversation with someone, I just wanted to fangirl lol. But here I feel like everyone is really open to just talk about anything even if it's the weirdest things, it really feels like a little family in a sort of way if you know what I mean. And since a large portion of us came here to have a nicer environment I think that contributes to it as well.

I hope that made sense I feel like I rambled :nekosweat:



Thank you :bigcatlove:
Nono I feel exactly the same way! If you told me i'd be applying for a staff position when I joined I wouldn't believe you but here I am now and my team just feels like my best friends cuz they were so supportive to me even before i'd ever applied. I feel like almost every single person I come across over here is someone that i'm gonna feel so glad I met sooner or later, and for many people I feel that way already.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nono I feel exactly the same way! If you told me i'd be applying for a staff position when I joined I wouldn't believe you but here I am now and my team just feels like my best friends cuz they were so supportive to me even before i'd ever applied. I feel like almost every single person I come across over here is someone that i'm gonna feel so glad I met sooner or later, and for many people I feel that way already.
Aw that's so great!

I'm glad that I decided to join KPS :nekolove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations hun :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread