I not crying wolf you stop called me that (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
I'm not wolf I'm human being
You guys not responded to me
You don't like I leave
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Day1 and noctis
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
I am strong enough ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ˜Œ
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: _Sammy_
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
I not
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread