I now have the perfect lawyer (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Need a heavy-swatter? Call Cat - that's him! Dial CALL-CAT!

(y'all wouldn't get it, but it's a parody of a local law office commercial I've seen a lot)
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Need a heavy-swatter? Call Cat - that's him! Dial CALL-CAT!

(y'all wouldn't get it, but it's a parody of a local law office commercial I've seen a lot)
and I can't find a vid or a sound clip, so you'll have to take my word for it
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I would summon him as well to my side.

cat lawyers are the best lawyers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread