I now know how all the PLAYBACK stans felt/still feel (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
If you didn't know

PLAYBACK is a GG that debuted 2015 with this bop



but their fans had to wait 2 years, till 2017 for this 1st comeback to be released



now it's been almost 2 years again without any comeback from them.


Now there might be a lot of groups that had/have the same fate,
but for me personally it's happening "right now" with a group where i had a bias I was really obsessed with at the time of their debut.

Some of you might remember them, some of you probably don't even know they existed but I'm talking about
"MVP"
debuted in 2017 with this bop



but it's been 2 years and 6 months not that they haven't had a comeback.
Some of the members were on "The Unit" but only my bias made it relatively far (around the episode before the finale).
They also had a really amazing Intro



I was talking with @Peach about them and since then I've been sad.
I guess I can say we were "fortunate" enough to see them active on Social Media throughout these 2 years but they've stopped using them as well around July this year.

Some of the old users might still remember me being obsessed about Rayoon
:jisoosmh:




​

Boy Group:
@goyo @Reo @wayvoutsold @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @MsJimin @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerimiese @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @InTooManyFandoms @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @DimashVirus @chvnle
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Surprising they kept active for 2 years without having a comeback and I had a similar thing happen to me where I looked into an artist and saw that their updates just stopped with no explanation.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
He reminds me so much of Donghun actually now that I look at him, never liked him in The Unit, nor was he shown much :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He reminds me so much of Donghun actually now that I look at him, never liked him in The Unit, nor was he shown much :wimwim:
I actually told @Reo that if they put him into A.C.E, he wouldn’t even look like the odd one out. I think Adu has a specific taste when it comes to Korean men. XD
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread