- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,045
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,000
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
She was hot. But then I discovered this girl, wanted me to donate to a charity forcefully and then her hotness dried away *sad face*
She didn't sound like how she described herself at all. And when I was on a disability pension and still have to pay the bills.
I let say what she wanted to get me to donate, but then I lost interest and asked her to leave.
She was asking too many personal things about me as well.
Her saying I was tanned when it's my natural complexion, not a tan, is offensive.
I took it with stride and just told her my background.
But she was so ignorant and just annoying....
never gonna answer the door when I see a pretty girl next time lol.
She didn't sound like how she described herself at all. And when I was on a disability pension and still have to pay the bills.
I let say what she wanted to get me to donate, but then I lost interest and asked her to leave.
She was asking too many personal things about me as well.
Her saying I was tanned when it's my natural complexion, not a tan, is offensive.
I took it with stride and just told her my background.
But she was so ignorant and just annoying....
never gonna answer the door when I see a pretty girl next time lol.