I Propose a MEDICAL Breakthrough (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
We should be able to attach a pressure nozzle to our heads.
So when our sinuses are being bitches it doesn't feel like our head is going to explode.
BECAUSE we can then just let the pressure leave our brains and we'll be happy and comfy.

SCIENTISTS DO YOUR JOB!!!
CHOP CHOP!
:jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug:​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hey don’t tell people your ideas for free. Patent it first and make that money
I am too scared to make a prototype. I'm nervous my head will accidentally explode.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I am too scared to make a prototype. I'm nervous my head will accidentally explode.
That’s why you hire someone and split the profits rather than sharing with the world
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i hv allergic rhinitis, used to be worse when i was younger. its allergens tat mess up my nose/breathing, so a pressure nozzle might not help me.

but if it can help others, im all for inventing such a device to help relieve sinus problems!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread