Sensitive I RAGE QUIT (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I can do commissioned pieces anymore.
I keep getting so stressed about this one carriage I am doing.
I can't get the gold right and I'm ready to just throw the thing in a wood chipper.

I almost pulled out hair on my head yesterday.
I've never tried doing that-on other parts of my body? Sure. yeah.
BUT NOT MY HEAD.
I LOVE my hair. I burst into tears and had to physically fight myself to resist actually yanking it out of my head.

...I have a problem...
​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's instinctual. I've been hair-pulling for years now without thinking about it. The only reason I caught myself this time was because I started going for my head.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It's instinctual. I've been hair-pulling for years now without thinking about it. The only reason I caught myself this time was because I started going for my head.
Bad habit!
 
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
i think you really need to work on chanelling your anger in a better way, i can understand the frustration and i suffered from it too. but slowly and steadily you'll start gaining a little more patience. and whenever you do delicate work like that try being at your calmest so you don't make much mistakes, and even if you do, try again, if you fail again, try giving yourself a break. hope this helps
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread