I ran today for the first time in a long time (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My first time actually jogging since surgery :wimwim: At first it was very weird when I started, the first minute I did (I alternated 5 min walking with 1 min jog) I was sort of limping kind of, not because it hurt but because my knee was like running? We don't know her. Which would actually be accurate. But then by the second it was easier and so on. Still feel like I did double the exercise or something, I'm very out of practice with any jogging now.
 

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Awesome. I never ran so much ever since flying a kite gave me energy.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,863
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I once walked a 5K (like three miles), and I threw up right after from overexertion. Now every time I walk more than like a mile (sometimes even half a mile), I get nauseous if I haven't taken my antacid beforehand.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread