- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
no problem. I'll tag you whenever more news are released!~thank you! I'll keep track then
no problem. I'll tag you whenever more news are released!~thank you! I'll keep track then
you can do them all! I don't mindI have a lot of favs so its hard to choose just one for you to rate,,,but, I'll go with Sangyeon from The Boyz.
![]()
![]()
He's my ult. Gikwang from Highlight lolyou didn't put his name and now i'm curious about who he is lol
he's a visual for sureHe's my ult. Gikwang from Highlight lol![]()
Ohhh ok I will thenyou can do them all! I don't mind
Sangyeon: 8
The Boyz are one of my favorite groups thus like my other favs they are all like 8 or higher lol
I know them all so it's good!Red Velvet Irene
DIA Chaeyeon
fromis_9 Jisun
LOONA Go Won (my dp and my sig)
I'm too lazy to find any pics sorry![]()
the OG kpop visual is a 10 of course
Sangyeon is one of those that I think looks better in motion than in pictures. I feel like they miss good angles on him sometimes but he's definitely handsomeOhhh ok I will thenAlso I'm very happy with Sangyeon's rating, most people rate him at like 5 :')))
Z.Tao (not K-Pop anymore technically, but idc)
![]()
Jun - Seventeen
![]()
Seonghwa - Ateez
![]()
Daehyun - B.A.P
![]()
I agree!Sangyeon is one of those that I think looks better in motion than in pictures. I feel like they miss good angles on him sometimes but he's definitely handsome
Z. Tao: 8
I can't wait for is new song btw
Jun: 8
Seonghwa: 9
Daehyun: 9
^ I use to have such a huge crush on him and Zelo
thank you!I agree!
And omg wow your taste>>>>
I'm the same way! I honestly can't even think of a K-Pop idol that I didn't find at least somewhat attractive XDthank you!
i'm pretty easy to please tbh. I find a lot of people attractive. At the same time though kpop idols are like ultra good looking so it's hard not to find most attractive![]()
he is beauty and very hot in his stage costume
The sunshine in my life
Yeah sometimes comparatively to other idols they may not be the top visual but if you put them next to the average person they definitely have visual game lolI'm the same way! I honestly can't even think of a K-Pop idol that I didn't find at least somewhat attractive XD
Mhm, I think so too. Most people compare idols visuals when a lot of the time I think its hard to compare because they all have their own charm.Yeah sometimes comparatively to other idols they may not be the top visual but if you put them next to the average person they definitely have visual game lol
I feel like there's so many good looking idols that people judge visuals a lot harsher