Appreciation I rate your favs visuals! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Mhm, I think so too. Most people compare idols visuals when a lot of the time I think its hard to compare because they all have their own charm.
yep. Also, personality plays a factor in attractiveness so if people are just going by looks they may not rate them as high
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
yep. Also, personality plays a factor in attractiveness so if people are just going by looks they may not rate them as high
I was just about to say that lol. Like for example, at first glance Sangyeon wasn't my top pick in visuals, but after seeing him more and learning his personality, he became in my top 5 for Kpop visuals (and idols overall too lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was just about to say that lol. Like for example, at first glance Sangyeon wasn't my top pick in visuals, but after seeing him more and learning his personality, he became in my top 5 for Kpop visuals (and idols overall too lol)
Me with Chen lol

Luhan actually was my favorite EXO member and I liked him first because he was the one to catch my eye but after watching showtime I feel hard for Chen because his personality is just so great
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Me with Chen lol

Luhan actually was my favorite EXO member and I liked him first because he was the one to catch my eye but after watching showtime I feel hard for Chen because his personality is just so great
Omg same- I never liked Chen as much at first and now he is my EXO bias since Tao left (obviously, Jongdae is in my username lol)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Omg same- I never liked Chen as much at first and now he is my EXO bias since Tao left (obviously, Jongdae is in my username lol)
I know that feeling. It's weird to think I did not pay much attention to him once upon a time. Now i'm crying over bookmarks with his face on them lmao

btw the photocards in his album are adorable and I am so happy I bought April and Flower version. Also, the posters are super huge so I can have giant Jongdae's on my wall
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I know that feeling. It's weird to think I did not pay much attention to him once upon a time. Now i'm crying over bookmarks with his face on them lmao

btw the photocards in his album are adorable and I am so happy I bought April and Flower version. Also, the posters are super huge so I can have giant Jongdae's on my wall
Omg I want his album SO much, but I don't have any money right now :')
 
  • Sad
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Omg I want his album SO much, but I don't have any money right now :')
I feel that lol

Buying both versions spent the little money I had lol

But they are very worth it. If you can only get one you should check out an un-boxing first. April has photoshoot stuff but flower has some candid photos that were cute
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread