I reached 1263 posts! (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i haven't even started it :pepecry1:
here I was thinking you were all knowledgable about it an everything smh
DAMN IT I SPOILED IT UGHHHH IM ONLY ON SEASON TEN AND I STARTED 2 DAYS AGO AND @Jiminish WONT LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT
ok, now I'm not angry anymore lol
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
here I was thinking you were all knowledgable about it an everything smh
DAMN IT I SPOILED IT UGHHHH IM ONLY ON SEASON TEN AND I STARTED 2 DAYS AGO AND @Jiminish WONT LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT
ok, now I'm not angry anymore lol
LOL I'M SORRY :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

and it's ok :maheart: I think i will watch it one day tho :^)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
here I was thinking you were all knowledgable about it an everything smh
DAMN IT I SPOILED IT UGHHHH IM ONLY ON SEASON TEN AND I STARTED 2 DAYS AGO AND @Jiminish WONT LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT
ok, now I'm not angry anymore lol
smh 'only on season ten'
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: taemkitten and kuro

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Guess it’s another useless post by our dear @Yolks 😄but I need to up my post count too so imma take this occasion to congratulate you for this random number of posts

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Have a nice day

17861
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP-

congratutruck 🚒
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yolks

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Guess it’s another useless post by our dear @Yolks 😄but I need to up my post count too so imma take this occasion to congratulate you for this random number of posts

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Have a nice day

17861
Yes it's another useless post :yolk:
Thank you & good luck with your postings! You can do it <3
Have a nice day as well^^
:astro lightstick:

I thought you'd have way more with your campaign lol
Nope rip :astro_lightstick:
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP-

congratutruck 🚒
haha thank you! 🚒🚒🚒
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Will do haha :pandalove:

And thank you all! 1263 is such a significant number, isn't it :queen:
Well in both the addition of the first, 2nd, and last number and the multiplication you end up getting the 3rd number, which is 6, so its not entirely random. :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yolks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread