I reached my monthly goal! (Journey to 10K) (2 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I haven't posted much at all this month. But congrats nevertheless! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Are you gonna participate in the Halloween Event? That will get your post count up!
I don't like to participate in any events. So I most likely won't.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
You don't have 10k yet??
You're so active :jisoosmh:
I know! That's why I'm so determined to get it by the end of the year!
DarlingBlue the unbreakable wall n Jakey nipping at her heels, while Blue is complacent in her position.

Congratz on 8k, Jakey. Pls pace urself for the rest of this year tho. Its the journey, not the end point tat matters.(i just read the 30k thread made by another unbreakable wall, n wow she slowed down a lot after tat-from over 1k every mth to hardly 1k a mth after tat; just afraid the effort of 1k a mth will exhaust u. I just think theres nth wrong if u slow down to 500-900 posts a mth n keep doing so for longer time.)
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread