I read many books the last couple of weeks (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Here are the ones I enjoyed the most:

– There Will Come A Darkness by Katy Rose Pool
– The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
– Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco
– The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
– Lost Boy by Christina Henry
– An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
– More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
– Jade War by Fonda Lee

Have you read any of these books? :pepelook:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven’t read any of those but a lot of them I’ve been wanting to read :pandaamazed:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread