Intro I realised not many know me (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
first of all and most important of all .... don´t listen to them ... you are not old.... I´m older :D. your name is beautiful.
we share similar taste, let´s be friends.
I´m V. I´m 29. I´m European. I´ll share more in PMs if you want :).
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
first of all and most important of all .... don´t listen to them ... you are not old.... I´m older :D. your name is beautiful.
we share similar taste, let´s be friends.
I´m V. I´m 29. I´m European. I´ll share more in PMs if you want :).
Ofc the sweetheart of this forum is an unnie :nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice to meet you!
:pikahappy:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'll take the fun one :sippinthetea:
you'll have both then :joysip:

Name: Mairi
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nationality: British
Languages: English, Japanese, French
Bias Group: NEO JAPONISM
Bias: Miyu

Name: Yasmine
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nationality: Swiss
Languages: French, English, German
Bias Group: MIGMA SHELTER
Bias: Brazil (Noa Niikura)
 
  • Love
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
you'll have both then :joysip:

Name: Mairi
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nationality: British
Languages: English, Japanese, French
Bias Group: NEO JAPONISM
Bias: Miyu

Name: Yasmine
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nationality: Swiss
Languages: French, English, German
Bias Group: MIGMA SHELTER
Bias: Brazil (Noa Niikura)
Nice to meet you fun people :bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448



So I wanna re-introduce myself :pikahappy:
Name: Samy
Age: 27
Young

Gender: Female
Nationality: Indian
Languages: English, Hindi, Nepali
Bias Group: EXO
Bias: Baekhyun(duh XD)
Me:
Nationality: Puerto Rican
Languages: Spanish, English
Bias Group: PassCode
Bias: Nao
Interests: Crime/Thriller Dramas, Bl dramas, reading fics, scrolling aimlessly through YouTube and pretty boys :sippinthetea:
Hmmm, only thing in common here is scrolling aimlessly through YouTube.

Other favs: BTS, SuperM, Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo, Taeyong, Bright Vachirawarit, Mew Suppasit.
Other faves of mine: Kolokol, Neo Japonism, Necronomidol and a bunch of other groups, all Japanese except for Dreamcatcher.

Hobbies: Cooking and Dancing ridiculously.
Not any of these. More like dreaming on a forum on mine. lol
Let me know about you guys too :rjbow:
I'm 56, male, an idol rock fan.

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Kids pretending to be adults here, settle down you brats :wimwim:
30 yr old checking in lol.

Hi again @PrideInBaek I know where you're from, I spent my last birthday there (2019) it was beautiful :sj_weary:
I also realized I never made an intro thread, is it too late? :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
So I wanna re-introduce myself :pikahappy:
Name: Samy
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Nationality: Indian
Languages: English, Hindi, Nepali
Bias Group: EXO
Bias: Baekhyun(duh XD)
Interests: Crime/Thriller Dramas, Bl dramas, reading fics, scrolling aimlessly through YouTube and pretty boys :sippinthetea:
Other favs: BTS, SuperM, Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo, Taeyong, Bright Vachirawarit, Mew Suppasit.
Hobbies: Cooking and Dancing ridiculously.
Let me know about you guys too :rjbow:
just for you, one of my favs
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread